- Highway 7 & Jane CondominiumsType: High RiseVaughan
- Bayview Village CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Type: High RiseToronto
- Tretti CondosType: Mid RiseToronto
- Line 5 CondosType: High RiseToronto
- 50 Scollard CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Transit City 5 CondosType: High RiseVaughanOccupy: 2023 Read More
- M3 CondosType: High RiseMississaugaOccupy: 2023 Read More
- Mobilio CondosType: Mid RiseVaughan
- Notting Hill CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Fifty Scollard CondosType: High RiseToronto
- T1 at M2M CondosType: High RiseToronto
Dorset Park is a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located east of the central core, in the former suburb of Scarborough. The neighbourhood is bordered by Highway 401 to the North, Midland Avenue to the East, Lawrence Avenue to the South, Birchmount Road to the west, and Kennedy Road running along the centre North and South and Ellesmere Road running along the centre East and West of the neighbourhood. The area south of Lawrence north of the hydro corridor is known as McGregor Park and is often included as part of Dorset Park.
Dorset Park is a middle-income family oriented neighbourhood comprised of people from a wide range of cultural backgrounds. This neighbourhood is currently in transition as a new generation of young families with children are gradually replacing the aging first generation Dorset Park homeowners.The houses are relatively inexpensive, however, half of the neighbourhood lives in predominantly middle income high-rise buildings.
The average sale price in Second quarter of 2013 for all homes ( Detached, Semi-Detached, Bungalows, Townhomes, Condo Apartments): $260,236