- The OneType: High RiseToronto
- Highway 7 & Jane CondominiumsType: High RiseVaughan
- XO CondosType: High RiseToronto
- AviaType: High RiseMississauga
- Bayview Village CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Tretti CondosType: Mid RiseToronto
- 50 Scollard CondosType: High RiseToronto
- PRIME CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Line 5 CondosType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2024 Read More
- 55C CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Azura CondosType: High RiseToronto
- T1 at M2M CondosType: High RiseToronto
Eric Tiftikci's blog
Summer is coming! Time for BBQ and soaking under the sun! More and more people are thinking of having their own deck and enjoying more outdoor activities at their places. If you are going to build your own deck, here are the tips from Paul Lafrance, HGTV.
Mother's Day is coming! Have you have your gift ready yet? Or are you still looking for the best gift for your mom? Here is an idea from HGTV's Sabrina Soto. She shows you the simple steps to give your mom's living room a gorgeous and fresh feeling! A great gift for Mother's Day.
Spring is finally here!!! It's been a long waiting, I guess everyone has the same feeling. But this year's cherry blossom is definitely beautiful, much more beautiful than last year!
Toronto's rental market is on hit. There is a demand over supply for condo renting which causes rental price to constantly increasing. Condo renters are paying new price for living in downtown. Check out this article from Toronto Star.
Mid-April Market Update:The resale housing markert statistic shows that there is a strong growth in single-detached home sales. Check out the report for details
Thinking of buying a house but not sure go with urban or suburban? Let's hear what Sarah Daniels and Philip Dumoulin from HGTV have to say.
Have you wonder what is the best part to invest when you looking to increase the value of your house? Either you are prepping to sell or looking to bulid long-term equity, Scott McGillivray shows you the right renos to invest in.
A good home staging could help to sell your house quickly with more money than you expect. Here are the simple and buddget-friendly tips from HGTV. From picking the right wall colour, getting rid of the clutter, rearranging your funiture, adding decroative touches to creating zones, Simple as that, you can make your home so much different!
Get Ready to Sell
POSTED BY EMMA REDDINGTON