- Highway 7 & Jane CondominiumsType: High RiseVaughan
- Bayview Village CondosType: High RiseToronto
- ZEN King WestType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2020 Read More
- Type: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2022 Read More
- Line 5 CondosType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2022 Read More
- T1 at M2M CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Azura CondosType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2019 Read More
- XO CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Symphony CondosType: High RiseBramptonOccupy: 2021 Read More
- Chateau Auberge On The ParkType: High RiseToronto
- Transit City 5 CondosType: High RiseVaughanOccupy: 2023 Read More
- M3 CondosType: High RiseMississaugaOccupy: 2023 Read More
Eric Tiftikci's blog
This is the season of “For Sale” signs – spring is the hottest time of year for real estate, but preparations shouldn’t stop when the “For Sale” sign goes up – here are 5 things home sellers can do to take advantage of a hot spring real estate market.
1. Spring Clean
If you haven’t already started spring cleaning, now’s the perfect time to pick up that feather duster, whip out that mop, roll up those sleeves and do some deep cleaning around the house.
Bathroom is one of the focal points for the house. It adds value to the house when its done properly. Here homedit shows you how the right lighting can increase your bathroom's charm.
Sometime some kitchen design may have difficulty use up the corner space, Corner Kitchen Sinks could solve the dilemma for you. Check out the article from homedit.
Is A Corner Kitchen Sink Right For You? Solving The Dilemma
Wondering the secret neighbourhoods around the world? Toronto's Wychwood Park and Aurora's Adena Meadows are on the list.
8 Secret Neighbourhoods Around the World
By Adena Leigh HGTV.ca
Summer is almost here and for those people who ready to get your house sold in this hot seller's market, here are the tips from Financial Post.
How to prepare your home for a quick, profitable, summer sale
Melissa Leong | May 30, 2014