- Highway 7 & Jane CondominiumsType: High RiseVaughan
- Bayview Village CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Type: High RiseToronto
- Tretti CondosType: Mid RiseToronto
- Line 5 CondosType: High RiseToronto
- 50 Scollard CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Transit City 5 CondosType: High RiseVaughanOccupy: 2023 Read More
- M3 CondosType: High RiseMississaugaOccupy: 2023 Read More
- Mobilio CondosType: Mid RiseVaughan
- Notting Hill CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Fifty Scollard CondosType: High RiseToronto
- T1 at M2M CondosType: High RiseToronto
Wexford-Maryvale is a neighbourhood in the Scarborough section of Toronto, Canada. It is located on the edge of Scarborough with its western border being Victoria Park Avenue. To the north it is bordered by Highway 401, to the east by Birchmount Rd and to the south by Eglinton Ave.
Real Estate in Wexford - Maryvale
Maryvale's housing stock consists primarily of cosy, brick bungalows and storey-and-a-half houses built in the 1950's. These homes are well maintained and nicely landscaped.
The average sale price in first quarter of 2013 for all homes ( Detached, Semi-Detached, Bungalows, Townhomes, Condo Apartments): $459,225