- The OneType: High RiseToronto
- Highway 7 & Jane CondominiumsType: High RiseVaughan
- XO CondosType: High RiseToronto
- AviaType: High RiseMississauga
- Bayview Village CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Tretti CondosType: Mid RiseToronto
- 50 Scollard CondosType: High RiseToronto
- PRIME CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Line 5 CondosType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2024 Read More
- 55C CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Azura CondosType: High RiseToronto
- T1 at M2M CondosType: High RiseToronto
Sellers Inspection (Pre-Listing Inspection)
One thing that is inevitable is a home inspection of the property you are selling. Having
a complete inspection performed ahead of time by highly qualified third party allows
everyone to know what the issues are.
As the seller:
- It gives you the opportunity to address the issues ahead of time
- Alerts you of safety issues prior to people visiting your property
- You can make repairs if needed,
- The property issues are known ahead time when negotiations begin,
- It eliminates buyers coming back and trying to renegotiate the offer
- No more buyers walking away because there is no time for an inspection
As a buyer:
- The report provides a more accurate third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer.
- A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects.
- Problems are corrected, or at least acknowledged, prior to making an offer on the home.
- The report might assist in acquiring financing.
What is provided with the service:
- A complete and detailed report in soft copy for review.
- A colour hard copy to leave on the table for prospective buyers to view.
- Inspection report summary sheet produced in colour for buyers to take away during viewings.
- The report can be referenced in listings, on feature sheets, on the web and lawn signs raising the profile of